Getting ready isn’t always easy, but this braided crown will have you feeling glam in no time!
1. Create a center part. Then, grab a four- or five-inch section of hair on one side of your head. You’ll use this to create half of your braid.
2. Braid this section of hair, starting loosely at the top and braiding toward the back of your head (instead of braiding down), so the braid is at a slight angle. Secure the end with an elastic.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 on the other side of your head.
4. Cross the first braid behind your head so that it swoops down toward the nape of your neck.
5. Pin it to the back of your head with bobby pins, making sure to tuck in the end.
6. Repeat step four on the other side.
7. Finish off with a bit of Aveda’s Air Control light hold hairspray.